Company Name: Ivy Lender
Company Website: www.ivylender.com
Seniority Level: Intermediate/Junior
Skill Set: User Interface and User Experience development
At Ivy Lender, we apply artificial intelligence to solve the complex end-to-end problem of business loan, from matching loan applications to lenders to payment and management and credit improvement.
We are looking for UI/UX Designer who is eager to build quality, attractive and easy-to-use user interface for our web and mobile apps. You are passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills. As a member of the development team, you will help design, create and test beautiful product front-end that has a meaningful and immediate impact on our end-users. You are hardworking, fun, enjoy the challenges of unknowns and uncertainties, and looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up.
- Own and take control of the entire user interface/user experience design process
- Create wireframes, mockups and work with product manager and software developers to implement these designs
- Collaborate with development team members to take product ideas from conception to polished implementations
- Develop user interface flows that are simple, intuitive and consistent throughout the product
- Learning and growing constantly.
You are passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills.
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design and development
- Having solid online portfolio demonstrating your technical and artistic skills
- Ability to work with software team to create detailed mockups
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org