Our Value Offer
We find you customers, AI experts, and investments, all while supporting back-end administration.
(up to $125K cash + $50K value)
- $25K CAD + $200K CAD in-kind on flexible terms,
- Up to $100K CAD available if milestones are met,
- Potential investments from Holt angels & institutions,
- Potential for capital calls from Holt or Holdun.
($100K CAD value)
- Super Advisors provide one day a week over 12-weeks,
- Access to world class PhDs to guide the teams weekly,
- Coaching & workshops (pitching, lunch & learns, etc.),
- Guidance from industry & tech experts,
- Bonus: visibility, free office, service provider discounts.
(+$100K CAD value)
- Access to key people in financial institutions,
- Obtain real feedback on product(s),
- Potentially close deals with paying customers.
- Plug into Holt Financial’s digital bank and exchange for new revenue sources,
- Raise financing more easily and strategically through the STO platform,
- Potential to partner with our alumni and future cohort.
Over half a billion in early-stage investment funds available.
AI and Specialists
One of the largest concentrations of AI and deep learning specialists in the world.
Economical, with 85% of development costs subsidized, and costs of living 50% cheaper than other major cities.
Finance sector ranked 12th globally, and FIs are eager to partner with Fintechs (dozens of deals this year alone).
We will select the top 10 fintechs from around the world to partake in our 12-week program. Commencing August 19th and ending with a Demo Day During the world’s biggest AI event NIPS. Additionally, we’ll keep supporting you beyond 12-weeks if closing your financial institution partner is taking longer due to agreed upon timelines. We provide you with:
Holt’s managing partners, business developers, designers & Stradigi AI’s advisors will meet the team weekly to review their sprints.
Our Advisor Commitment
Our advisors will work with our teams consisting of meetings and senior intros to their network.
40 mentors will be grouped into teams of 2, and will undertake 10-15 minute meetings. Two sessions of 3-hours are required.
Each team will be showcased during the Canada’s Fintech Forum, Holt Demo Day, and VIP-University Talent Fair.
Each startup must pitch to our partners halfway through and at the end of the program to ensure they are on the right track.
Trainings & Frameworks
Leveraging the frameworks & teachings of Form Fintech, tailored trainings will be provided to teams such as pitching, leadership, etc.
Startups We Seek
We seek startups that we know we can best serve, and those that are a good fit in our Holt Accelerator Family.
- Founder-market-fit, skills to execute, preference for industry experience
- Coachable, honest, genuine, committed and demonstrating integrity
Customers (at two of the following)
- Does this create 10x value over current processes?
- Early customers with potential to improve unit economics
- Heavily validated product, vetted by our partner network
- Highly relevant to solving the problem and creating a company “moat”
- Working prototype or proven to be technologically feasible
- Family, Friends and Fools money, and / or pre-seed money
- Seed funding, in need of a bridge round
Timing & Market
- Billion dollar market opportunity, with potential to be +100M evaluated company
- Uniqueness, defence ability, barriers to entry, competition
Our Selection Process
If selected, you will be invited to a VIP selection day to meet world-class advisors and investors, local financial institutions, and a scheduled tour of Montreal’s local ecosystem.
Our journey together starts today! Here are the key milestones for you to remember:
June 14th, 2019
11:59 PM EST:
July 8-9th, 2019
Top 30-40 teams will be interviewed, and vetted by our partners
We invite top 10 teams to make us an offer
August 19th – November 8th, 2019
The program will be running
Jan. 2020 – Jun. 2020
Extended stay for our top teams