A Sr. Ruby Developer is required to join a vibrant financial/tech start-up. We will consider other locations, so candidates are encouraged to apply irrespective of their geographical location.
Develop the core of our system that connects different parts and makes data processing to meet complex requirements.
This includes, but not limited to get data from external sources, organize queues, make calculations and process corner cases, security, provide data for front-end. Back-end tasks only, for front-end we have dedicated React team.
- 5+years experience with Ruby.
- Extensive experience with RSpec or any other automated testing frameworks.
- Extensive experience with Git / GitHub / GitFlow.
- We are a remote-first company, so a high level of self-organization is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree (MSc preferred) in a quantitative subject, e.g. Computer Science/Engineering, Maths, Physics, etc.
1. Trading experience, or at least understanding of trading and risk metrics.
2. Experience in the financial or fin-tech industries.
3. Experience with microservices and/or high-load.
Please include the Job Title and Company Name you are applying for and send your C.V. and Cover Letter to email@example.com